Update / Communique
Primary objectives for the survey included:
- Provide opportunity for the management community (those responsible for providing waterfowl hunting and viewing opportunities and conserving important habitats) to provide general feedback on implementation of the 2012 NAWMP Revision.
- Obtain an evaluation from survey participants on:
- Progress on the recommendations from the 2012 NAWMP Revision Action Plan (listed later in the survey)
- How well these recommendations capture needs over the next 5-10 years.
- The priorities for focusing the community’s work over the next 5-10 years.